Camp Noel is a secluded mountain resort nestled in the high ranges of the western ghats in the Idukki district of Kerala.
It is 36 kms away from Munnar town near the village of Pazhathottam. It takes about 90 minutes on average to reach the resort from Munnar town. The first 36 kms is a very scenic drive on the Kodaikkanal highway via Mattuppetti and Kundale Dam.
Just like all good things in life, Camp Noel is hard to get to. But once you get here, if you enjoy nature at its pristine best, you will love it! We believe that it is precisely because Camp Noel is hard to get to, that it is so pristinely preserved.
To find out if a holiday at Camp Noel is for you, we encourage you to read the many unbiased reviews that our gracious guests have posted on TripAdvisor. Here you will find vivid descriptions of what our guests liked and did not like about Camp Noel.
- Camp Noel is 6550 feet above sea level
- The average temperature is 15 to 20 C
(Summer:15C – 28C, Winter:0C-15C)
- Suggested attire
- Warm clothes and a jacket or sweater.
- Gated compound with round the clock security.
- Transportation to and from Munnar town or Cochin can be arranged on request.
- June, July, August
- September to May
- 275 cm
- Malayalam, Tamil & English
- Medical Facility
- Nearest clinic is 4 kms away at the Tata Chithuvarai estate.
Munnar General Hospital is 36 kms away.